Thursday, September 27, 2012

How It All Began

The idea to manufacture and market wine glass racks online for the consumer at large popped into my head
due to a job I was commissioned to do back in the late 90's for the Lake City Country Club, in North Florida.
It was sometime in the middle of 1999 that it dawned on me as I was flipping through some of my work photo albums,
that this might be something folks would be interested in.
Glass Rack I Built Years Ago
Another Glass Rack I Built Years Ago
From there we went on to develop different styles of wine glass racks.
Many of our first customers were the one's who collaborated with us and helped set the business in motion.
In mid-summer of 1999, we test marketed a variety of glass racks on
sites like eBay and the old Yahoo Auctions site.
We even set up old Yahoo/GeoCities and Anglefire/Lycos free web sites
and were taking orders and selling to folks from there.

Imagine that!

Anyway, I just wanted to post this, because I realized I've never put out a founding statement about our
company and how it all begun.

Drop by sometime, we'll be happy to build you a wine glass rack for your stemware to reside in. :-
)